Friday 27 April 2012

Blogs of Interest


For the purpose of this tutorial task I have searched blogging sites to find blogs that are of interest to me as an Occupational Therapy student. Some of these that I have attached in my blog feed include OT specific blogs, a blog looking at children's activities and a blog about wii technology as an intervention and also a fellow student's blog.

This is an example of a blog i have had communication with:
Rachel McCoy Participation in Occupation 1
http://rachelmccoyparticipationinoccupation1.blogspot.co.nz/

This is an example of our communication:
Louise27 April 2012 20:45
Hi Rachel!
Interesting post! These sites appear to be good outreaches for people with depression. Whilst on fieldwork experience did you direct people to these communities after discharge or as part of intervention?
Thanks,
Louise

ReplyDelete
Rachel McCoy2 May 2012 18:29
Hi Louise,
I didn't have this particular experience myself but this would be definitley something that I would consider in a future mental health setting (especially with adolescents).
Thank you for your interest

No comments:

Post a Comment